Re: [squid-users] Caching P2P

From: damk <dwi_amk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 08:20:47 +0700

I think cachepliance works like http://www.peribit.com, it caches
``packets'' the technology peribit uses is MSR ``applies pattern-matching
techniques used in genetic research to identify and eliminate repetitive
data traffic'', so everything will be cached. Totally different
with squid and other caching proxy software. Pardon, this is no commercial
reply :), just my opinion I like to share.

cheers,

.::DAMK::.