[squid-users] Log format.

From: Jean-Michel Bonnefond <bon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:38:25 +0100

Hi all,

I've some beginers questions about log and log formats, which should have been
already posted a lot of times on this list...

I use the squid delivered with SuSE Linux 8.1.

The time format in the log is in a system timestamp format by default.
How could I change this?
I remember in an precedent life that there was something like emulate-http-log
directive somewhere. Is this still true?

Is there a utility to convert system time to human readable time format for my
old log files?

I'd like to use a user authentication (NCSA or winbind depending how difficult
it is to implement), how can I log the user name in each log line (or is it
done by default)?

And at last, is there a graphic log analyser like webalyzer that should work
with my specific squid log file (user name and date format)?

Thanks,

Jean-Michel.

LINUX ? Y'a moins bien, mais c'est plus cher.