[squid-users] no logs for me

From: Payal Rathod <payal-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:56:03 +0000

Hi,
I will be on vacation for a while later this month and so do not need
any logs on my machine for squid. How do I disable logging? I am using,
Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE3

I googled a while before asking this, but could not find a exact
solution. One solution suggested using /dev/null as a way to dump the
logs but again cautions against improper use of it. Henrik said in an
old post that disabling logging will be available in new squid versions.
But a quick look at Changelog did not reveal to me. Can
someone suggest a method for it please?

Thanks a lot and bye. With warm regards,
-Payal

--
For GNU/Linux Success Stories and Articles visit:
          http://payal.staticky.com