[squid-users] reverse proxy for Exchange 2000 OWA

From: DLau <dwylau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 00:08:21 +0800

Hi

Has anyone successfully done the captioned using squid, please? I am trying
to set up one with Exchange 2000 sitting on an internal network while squid
on the DMZ but failed. All I can see was the initial login pop-up window,
and then it looks like trying to open / load a page but failed (I saw an
internal IP showing on the browser's status bar like "opening page ...").

note: I have another server with the MS ISA server set up for this same
Exchange 2000 owa working just fine.

Any help on this is appreciated!

TIA
/dl