[squid-users] Why does cache_peer_access and external helpers not work together ?

From: Rabie van der Merwe <Rvdmerwe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:19:38 +0200

Why does cache_peer_access not work with external auth helpers?
(I know what the FAQ says, no exteranl helpers and some others with
cache_peer_access)

I would have liked to look at a NT group and decide which way to send a
client
request based on the group he/she belongs to. There are many ways to skin a
cat,
but this one would have been the best for me. :)

Will their be any support for it in future, or does the current process just

not make it a viable/possible combination?

Regards
Rabie van der Merwe

                                ------
                                NOTICE
                                ------
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

Metropolitan Health Group, its subsidiaries or associates
do not accept liability for any personal views expressed in
this message.