Re: [squid-users] caching wihtout proxing

From: <BrianC8876@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:10:49 EST

sudhirs@dns1.vianet.com.np writes:

> Yes.
>
> I need to put a transparent cache before bandwidht manager.

You might want to take a look at:

http://www.etinc.com/bwmgr_cache.htm

If you put your cache before your bandwidth manager than you can't control
individual addresses, because all of your http traffic will have the proxy
address. I think thats what you are talking about. An integrated solution solves
the problem.

Brian