[squid-users] Fw: Squid and load splitting.

From: Gregory Machin <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 14:05:03 +0200

Hi all.
Could some please advise me on how to do the following ..

I have 2 incomming lines one is adsl with a capped internation limit (ie:
when reach 3 gig international bowsing dies) the and is a slow diginet line.

I want to be able to setup squid so that once the 3gig limit is reached
(sites timeout) all traffic for internatinal sites is passed through the
diginet line. Both lines currently have there own squid proxy servers.

Many Thanks ..
Gregory Machin