[squid-users] Question about the argument of ldapsearch!

From: Hamed Majnoonian <sharpknifeedge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:20:43 +0330

Dear Henrik,

Thank you for all your helps till now about that ldap compiling error.
Right now I am experiencing some kind of credential problems to contact
to my LDAP server on my AD. Here is the argument that I am using to
search for ldap server:

Ldapsearch -h 192.168.2.2 -v -x -D dc=juno,dc=hov,dc=butanegroup,dc=com

The complete name of my server is: juno.hov.butanegroup.com

Could you please help me on this one and tell me dose the argument sound
correct?

Thank you
Hamed