RE: [squid-users] Question about the argument of ldapsearch!

From: Hamed Majnoonian <sharpknifeedge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:14:43 +0330

Dear Muthukumar,

I have testes that ... as you told me but the error messages remained
intact. Here is the sample that I used:
/ldapsearch -h <host-name> -xv -b <bind name> "<uid=sharpknifeedg>

Which sharpknifeedge is my user ID in the list of my AD users.

I tested something else too. I entered this command this time:

/ldapsearch -h <host-name> -xv -b dc=hov,dc=butanegroup,dc=com
"uid=sharpknifeedge"

This time I didn't receive any error message but there was no
specifications of my ID. It seems it has found the ldap machine but
without any logical response.

Cheers
Hamed