Re: Fwd: [squid-users] cachemgr problem thro webmin

From: dhana krishnan <dhanseker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:37:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Henrik,
Thanks for the mail.
I tried by calling squid/libexec/cachemgr.cgi file
thro apache. It works. i.e it
comes to the page
"Cache Manager Interface" page and shows
Cache Host:
Cache Port:
Manager name:
Password:

Then how to make work? is tehre any way?
Note: In linux it works fine thro webmin.
I'm using HP-UX.

Thanks and Reg,
-dhana

Try calling cachemgr.cgi from a real web server.

(ex...http://192.16.1.160:10000/Squid/cachemgr.cgi?host=localhost&port=3128&user_name=&passwd=)