[squid-users] Question about ldapsearch argument!

From: Hamed Majnoonian <sharpknifeedge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:41:57 +0330

Dear Henrik,

Regarding to your last e-mail here is the information:

1- The name of my domain is "juno.hov.butanegroup.com" - juno is the
name of my active directory and the rest is the domain name.
2- Here is my Ldapsearch argument: /Ldapsearch -h 192.168.2.2 -xv -b
dc=juno,dc=hov,dc=butanegroup,dc=com "uid=administrator"

What I wanted to do is to make sure that the ldap server is replying to
my query then I will add the authentication scheme to check my users on
"AD". In the above mentioned, as I am sure you know, I want to check the
credential of administrator.

The problem is I am not sure about the integrity of my argument.

Thank you very much
Hamed