Re: [squid-users] No error message on failed authentication

From: Antonio Alberto Lobato <tomlobato@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:58:47 -0200

Now I see: the problem really is with IE, because from all others browsers wrong user/pass typed take to inteligent dialog messages.

Does someone remenber which option (or which conf) in IE6 make it handle intelligently wrong typed user/pass on proxy authentication? I already searched this list archive and google, but no results.

Thank you
Tom