RE: [squid-users] Help with NTLM, automatic login?

From: David Robinet <dave.robinet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:54:33 -0500

Thanks, Henrik, for the prompt answer.

I'm in the Squid FAQ, however, and the only mention of NTLM is 11.14 -
(does it actually work with NTLM?). The Configuraton Guide is for 2.4
(squid.visolve.com), and there's no reference of NTLM on the user's
guide.

Am I missing something very obvious?

Sorry to be a pest. :)

dave

--
Dave Robinet  (dave.robinet@magnasteyr.com)
IT Manager - Magna Steyr Engineering Center Detroit