Re: [squid-users] NTLM issues *Pretty long*

From: David <david@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:14:34 +0000

On Thursday 29 January 2004 1:42 pm, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, David wrote:
> > I'm having the same issues too. Squid 2.5.4, Samba 3.0.0final, WinNT4
> > PDC
> >
> > Using Micro$ofts Q331906 has fixed some issues but I'm still receiving
> > reports of locked out accounts and auth popups which sometimes accept the
> > entered details.
>
> Do you have challenge reuses enabled?

I've got the defaults...

max_challenge_reuses 0
max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

what do you recommend?

Thanks,

David.

privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.