Fwd: [squid-users] NTLM issues *Pretty long*

From: <mortbox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:50:21 -0500

i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: David <david@students.ncl-coll.ac.uk>
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2004, 9:14:34 AM
Subject: [squid-users] NTLM issues *Pretty long*

On Thursday 29 January 2004 1:42 pm, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, David wrote:
> > I'm having the same issues too. Squid 2.5.4, Samba 3.0.0final, WinNT4
> > PDC
> >
> > Using Micro$ofts Q331906 has fixed some issues but I'm still receiving
> > reports of locked out accounts and auth popups which sometimes accept the
> > entered details.
>
> Do you have challenge reuses enabled?

I've got the defaults...

max_challenge_reuses 0
max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

what do you recommend?

Thanks,

David.

privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.

Best regards,
 mortbox                            mailto:mortbox@gamebox.net