Fwd: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 stable4 problem on solaris

From: <mortbox@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:49:19 -0500

i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
To: R.K.Hillman@bton.ac.uk
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2004, 6:13:22 PM
Subject: [squid-users] Squid 2.5 stable4 problem on solaris

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 R.K.Hillman@bton.ac.uk wrote:

> I upgraded to 2.5 stable4 from stable3 yesterday
> and within hour was having problems with the
> squid process hanging. I had similar problems
> on other caches (same platform).

A stack trace of a hung Squid would help to try to identify this problem.

If you manage to get one please file a bug report.

Best regards,
 mortbox                            mailto:mortbox@gamebox.net