RE: [squid-users] Real-time antivirus with squid?

From: Griz <griz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 11:35:51 -0000

No its really not that hard to remove YOURSELF from the mailing list
.... but you think mailing to everyone on the list is the answer??

Numbskull.

Go to the squid homepage, search for "lists" and then look for the list
you are subscribed to and look where it says "to unsubscribe send a mail
to" mailto:squid-users-unsubscribe@squid-cache.org

Jeez, that was hard.

do it now I'm bored of your ridiculous spam.

-Lindsay Adams