Re: Fwd: [squid-users] Squidalyzer Database Size

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <mcc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 14:00:01 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 mortbox@gamebox.net wrote:

> i've asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
> i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

No, its not that difficult. Why not follow the procedure provided at the
end of the message?

With rare exceptions, the unsubscribe procedure is the same regardless of
the subscription list management software being used. Address you request
to the following.

Enter unsubscribe as the subject. Enter the following lines in the body of
the message.

        unsubscribe <mail_address>
        end

If you need additional assistance, enter "help" as the subject and enter the
following two lines in the body of the message.

        help
        end

As you can see, it is, indeed, simple. Now that you've learned how to
forward a message to a mailing list, you should be able to take the next
major step on your way to becoming a useful and productive member of the
Internet society: unsubscribing from a mailing list.

Merton Campbell Crockett