[squid-users] Question

From: darpan saxena <ursdarpan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 02:19:49 -0800 (PST)

HI,

I have two questions regarding squid

I have two Squid proxy server in our organisation one
in France and one in Belguim. The Two squids are
connected to each other thru company's internal WAN
link.
They use different ISP links to go on internet. I
wanted to ask if it
is possible to configure both of them in a failover
mode so that If we
lose one of the internet links the users can use the
other Proxy for
outbound Internet automatically without changing
anything.

Best Regards