RE: [squid-users] Squid authentication

From: Mohammad Meskarian <mohammad.meskarian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 10:25:28 -0000

Thanks Henrik

 now my authentication pass properly when the squid working as proxy.
 I tried to use authentication when proxy working as reverse proxy and
in acc mode.
 Again squid advertise for authentication and shows the uname and
password menu
 but it doesn't accept the username and password.

 Username and passwords working properly when we use the squid as proxy
but not in reverse mode.

 Did I miss any thing during compile or in configurations.
 My squid version is 2.5Stable4.

 BR
 Mo

 BR