[squid-users] URL redirection syntax

From: David Detlefson <ddetlefson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 10:37:20 -0600

Is it possible to redirect internet users to a website through squid
with a url from another web page? For instance I have a secured web
page, on that page I need to have a link that would direct users to a
website but it needs to go through my squid-server. I have tried
http://my.suse.squid:3128/http://www.wherever.com according to the
access log The / after the port number is being added. It is my guess
that this is possible with the proper syntax.
Any help is most appreciated.