[squid-users] Openssl and Squid 3 question

From: Ben Keepper <ben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 09:23:01 -0800

I Have been trying to get a Squid 3.0 Reverse SSL Proxy going for a
while now. My problems seem to be related to OpenSSL.

I get this error when I run squid -z:

Error error setting CA certificate locations:
error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):r eason(0)

I saw the configure flag in the Squid INSTALL file:

--with-openssl=prefix

"Compile with the OpenSSL libraries. The path to the OpenSSL development
libraries and the installation can be specified if outside of the system
standard directories"

My question is, if I specify this, do I also need to prepend or add
the--enable-ssl flag

Your help would be appreciated, I just loaded a fresh box to try to
figure this out.

Thanks,Ben