[squid-users] IP and MAC and login/password

From: Szemerédy Gábor <gabor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 12:19:32 +0100

Hello!
Is there a solution to allow the internet connection for a certain user
only if:
the MAC address for the workstation matches and
the IP address for the workstation matches and
the login name and password are valid (coming from the same workstation)
?
We would like to allow the connection only if the login name and
password
are coming from the workstation with fixed MAC address and IP address.
We would like to prevent the access for the user who changed the IP
address
or MAC address ( to other values or pair of valid values ) using his
valid
username and password.
The reason is that we do traffic accounting based on the IP address
and would like to prevent users to use others account changing his
IP address to other users IP address.
Thanks!