Re: [squid-users] IP and MAC and login/password

From: Szemerédy Gábor <gabor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:22:35 +0100

Thank you for your answer!
I would like to ask you an other question.
My system is Red Hat 9 with Squid -2.5.STABLE1-2.
Squid is installed during the standard operating system installation
without any manual intervention.
How can I know which options are installed?
Does it support all three ACL criteria? ( by IP , by MAC and by
proxy_auth )
Have I to recompile squid and choose additional options , or they are
already
built
in ?
Thanks in advance!