RE: [squid-users] RE: Squid Accelerator and SSL

From: Brian Peterson <bpeterson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:56:42 -0800

What I think you want is Squid as an SSL Accelerator, and the Webserver on
the back end running unsecure.

Load the Cert and Key in the squid.conf, squid -k reconfigure, and run from
there.

See also FAQ Section 19.

Brian Peterson
If it's there and you can see it - it's REAL
If it's there and you can't see it - it's TRANSPARENT
If it's not there and you can see it - it's VIRTUAL
If it's not there and you can't see it - it's GONE