Re: [squid-users] Squid Cluster

From: unixware <datareactor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:18:31 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for this nice information.

i have 4 proxies farm . i like clustering idea
i think Active-Active cluster suite me .

i have to run wccp for load balancing because i have 2
satellite downlink and i am running 2 proxies on each
link.

some time transparent proxy dont run fast and people
complain to me that anonymous proxies run faster than
local ones :(

What other software i have to run clustering with
squid

any Message passing inferace ( MPI )?
Parellel Processing software i have to run ??

will clustering work if i have different hardware
or i have to identical hardware on all servers

Thanks and Regards

Unixware