Re: [squid-users] auth_ldap password request loop if other acl is denied.

From: Serban Teodorescu <serban.teodorescu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 02:46:09 +0200

I have enabled the debug options to see what happens with the requests (as
recommended in FAQ).
The rule that block the request is the one with forbidden sites and has
nothing to do with proxy_auth.. it's just a dstdom file...

I really didn't posted all the rules mainly because they contain longs labels
in my native language.

The quick question is: if i put that deny as the first custom rule should work
right??? the strangest thing (for me) is that bad_ips deny rule IS working
but the gator.com dstdom does not.

If is ok, i'll translate the labels and post the entire acl section (mixed
with delay pools).

Thank you very much,

--
Serban Teodorescu.