Re: [squid-users] value of cacheServerRequests variables

From: aiggno <aiggno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:01:31 +0700

Hi Henrik,

These are counters, not gauges. But in my mrtg.cfg, there are:

LegendI[proxy-hit]: HTTP hits
LegendO[proxy-hit]: HTTP requests
Legend1[proxy-hit]: HTTP hits
Legend2[proxy-hit]: HTTP requests
YLegend[proxy-hit]: perminute
ShortLegend[proxy-hit]: req/min

In the ShortLegend, i should write: req/min (or req/sec) ?
It make me a little bit confuse.

Please help.
Regards,
Aiggno