Re: [squid-users] Reverse Proxy of OWA/Exchange 2000

From: Eric Kahklen <eric@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:54:59 -0800

Henrik,

Thanks. Do you know when Squid 3.0 will be release as a stable version?
Although it may not be ready for production, it still provides me with a
little buffer from the internet to my Exchange server. I can always
re-route directly to the Exchange box if Squid has major problems. I
guess I'd be more worried about the security issues related to the Squid
code, but I have more faith in it, than IIS :-) Anyways, thats for the
help!! And I look forward to the the production release of Squid 3.0 to
use with my OWA box. There isn't a stable version that can accomplish
this is there with the updates to 2.5???

Eric