[squid-users] Réf. : [squid-users] squid on windows and authentication

From: <sdavy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:44:32 +0100

I've setup a Squid on Windows 2003 with the NT/2000 port patch + cygwin.
This patch provides some authenticators (basic + ntlm) which authenticate
against the OS, which means that you don't have to manage any separate user
database

---
Stéphane Davy - Consultant Alcôve
Architecture technique
BICS - Banque Populaire

                      "Chris Tatro"
                      <k0rnshell@charter.net    Pour :   squid-users@squid-cache.org
                      >                         cc :
                      Envoyé par : news         Objet :  [squid-users] squid on windows and authentication
                      <news@sea.gmane.org>

                      24/02/2004 21:25

I have squid running on windows and want to implement basic authentication.
My question is will users be able to change their passwords at will once
this is implemented or will that require code to be written? It would be
ideal if we could authenticate against the active directory domain.