[squid-users] 2 squid server in different network (Urgent)

From: Winanjaya <winan888@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:42:07 +0700

Dear The Expert,

I have WAN with 2 different network, they are 172.16.1.0 (Network A) and
172.16.2.0 (Network B)
Network A has internet connection, peoples on Network B can surf the
internet thru Network A.
in Network A .. I have configured squid with transparent proxy and it works
properly..
Now I need to configire a new squid server for Network B that will handle
people on its network.

My question is how to configure squid in Network B?

is there any article for doing this? I need advice .. thanks a lot in
advance

Best Regards

Winanjaya