[squid-users] Corrupt Downloads.

From: Palmer J.D.F. <J.D.F.Palmer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:09:13 -0000

Hi,

We have been running Squid Version 2.4.STABLE7 for some time now without
problems, though recently I've had a few reports of corrupt downloads.
The file download okay and are the correct size (or appear to be) but are
corrupt when they are unzipped or executed.
I have tested the reported files myself by downloading them with and without
the cache and true enough the files are being corrupted by the cache as they
pass through it.

The file sizes vary between 1-30MB

Does anyone have any idea as to why this is happening?
Is it time perhaps that I upgraded?

Many thanks,
Jezz Palmer.

Jezz Palmer.