RE: [squid-users] squid_ldap_auth Windows 2003

From: Craig Scott <craig.scott@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:59:13 -0000

But as ldapsearch works every time along with the other ldap tools and
facilities we employ does this not point towards the of squid_ldap_auth
module?

Furthermore, as I mentioned squid_ldap_auth was working fine with
Windows 2000 active directory, the 2000 to 2003 active directory upgrade
process modifies the directory schema and introduces new security
settings might these be effecting the ldap queries performed by
squid_ldap_auth?

Craig Scott
IT Development Officer
South Tyneside College