RE: [squid-users] Squid + MSAD.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:32:14 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Ampugnani, Fernando wrote:

> In below mail I want say squid_ldap_auth.
>
> Did you see the strace that I send yesterday?, if yes... there are any
> wrong?

It is impossible to see what is going on due to all the strace noise.
There is no value in stracing this type of applications.

The verbose mode output gives you all information which should be needed
to analyse the problem. If not you need to use a traffic analysed which
can decode LDAP to look in detail on the traffic to the LDAP server.