RE: [squid-users] IIS Logon Window does not appear

From: Serkan Dölen <Serkan.Dolen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:09:16 +0200

Thanks.
I've read the documents. Only I couldn't understand how NTLM authentication
can be successful with ISA server?
any idea?

From windows article:
"When a proxy server is inserted into the system, between the Web browser
and the Web publishing server, NTLM authentication between the client
browser and the WEB publishing server will no longer work. "

(If you say, 'ask this in an MS forum' I respect.)