[squid-users] RE: Squid-Sarg reports - Daily/weekly/monthly script

From: GG BB <gbbc2004@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:32:09 +0100 (CET)

Well, I was referring in particular to Ugo Viti
Script, to have daily/weekly/monthly reports..
but I can't understand where and how I have to put the
last part of U.Viti instructions, the one that
generate those reports (begin with "# Main index.html
creation
create_index_html ()..."

anyway I'm going to subscribe to 'orso' yahoo groups,
to clearify those settings a little more ..
thanks for your help

:)

 --- Greg Cunningham <gregc@harrisgroup.com.au> ha

http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/