RE: [squid-users] Squid on NT with WCCP

From: <steve.bondy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:51:29 -0700

Thanks Rex,

Unfortunately the Linux route so far has not been an option - my company is
one of those that insists "we're a microsoft shop, we don't do Linux", and
eventually I need to deploy this to 20 or 30 sites that have existing
Windows NT/2000 servers, so I was really hoping to find it on Windows.

I spent the day yesterday downloading and learning how to use MSYS and MinGW
and did a test build. Seemed to go okay, but according to Henrik I'm wasting
my time anyway since I need WCCP support in the IP stack.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Thanks again,

Steve