[squid-users] ACL by domain and user

From: Bradley Glonka <bglonka@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:32:03 -0500

Hi,

I'm having a hard time putting together the pieces.
Is it possible to allow certain users access to certain sites.

For example....
User joe can access google.com (and only google.com)
But
User fred can access yahoo.com (and only yahoo.com)

I do have auth_param and proxy_auth working. I'm just not sure how
To combine user and domain in an acl.

If there is a document I should read please suggest it.

Finally, is squidguard a valid option for me. It looks
Like it has not been developed for some time, but
May have the tools we desire.

Thanks
Brad