[squid-users] authenticate squid by novell eDirectory

From: <chanaka@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:04:29 +0600 (LKT)

Hi all
I need to authenticate squid to give permission for novell
domain users.
can i use squid_ldap_auth for this purpose along with eDirectory?
Do i have to install eDirectory on my squid box or would installing
it on the novell server would br enough.
I could not find any good docs in the web.
Any docs regarding this would be mostly appreciated.
Regs

Chanaka