RE: [squid-users] Need an ACL to get around this..

From: Karl Sumpter <phaz3y@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:36:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your comments, I fully understand your
suggestions - and have indeed implimented the same for
other services. As i have a large number of
squid-caches to maintain (around 11) with requests
coming from different user classes, it will be a
constant task for me to target irc servers and keep
the denied sites list up to date. I was more looking
for a way to identify a user-agent as "not a browser"
and then block that user-agent from access to my
squids......
In the mean time - looks like list compiling :(

Cheers,

Karl