[squid-users] Logging clients IP in cache.log

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:33:46 +0100

Hello,

I am tracing a problem with forwarding loop. I tried to tune debugging to
get client IP in cache_log, however I was unable to find which section set
up to which level in debug_options.

looking at the sources It seems that this could not be done in 2.5stable4.
am I right? Should I fill up a bug report to ask for this?

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.