Re: [squid-users] urgent: bad requests; reason unknown.

From: Muthukumar <kmuthu_gct@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:09:46 +0530

> our IIS serb server is serving http 1.1; but squid is downgrading to http
> 1.0
>
> I suspect that squid is modifiying the header sent back from the IIS web
> servers behind it....

Yes. I hope squid is fully supporting only the http 1.0 request.
http 1.1 is not fully developed in squid at all.

> Request is too large
>
> Content-Length missing for POST or PUT requests

 Use the broken_posts to get rid of this.
 acl buggy_server url_regex ^http://test.mls.ca/
 broken_posts allow buggy_server

> http-proxy[] [x.x.x.x:1091 x.x.x.x:80] Request denied: No URI found
> This message indicates a connection to a Web server was not compliant with
> RFC 2068. The problem is not with the code of the Web page but with the

I hope your uri_whitespace setting is strip. Use instead as
uri_whitespace allow

Regards,
Muthukumar.