[squid-users] Squid in reverse and "classic" mode - on same mashine

From: Hegedus, Ervin <airween@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:20:10 +0100

hello list,

I would like to make a little bit more complex configuration,
than the most usage.

first: Squid will be a simple HTTP cache-proxy, with
access-management, delay-pools, and any other features. The
number of clients will be about 200, the Internet connection is
8MB/s. Users browsing statistics not avaliable.

other: same Squid will be a HTTP SSL accelerator: there will be
about 3 or 4 host, what will behind of Squid.

Is it possible?

Is there some things, what I need to know before I will start to
design the topology?

thanks:

a.