[squid-users] Squid caching SSI pages?

From: Greg Swallow <gswallow@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:48:42 -0500

Hi,

Assuming documentation at
http://www.bowiesnyder.com/writings/caching_shtml.htm is true, my
squid-based reverse proxies shouldn't be caching HTML documents that are
server parsed. However, it appears that the four reverse proxies I have
sitting in front of my webservers are?

Also according to this documentation, I should be able to test whether
or not Apache is responding to IMS requests by checking for HTTP 304
result codes in my webserver logs. I don't see any -- I just see 200's
for the affected web content. I think this started happening when I
upgraded from 2.5-stable1 to 2.5-stable4. Has anyone else run into this
problem?

Thanks.

--
| Greg Swallow | CCNA | System Administrator | accessIndiana |