RE: [squid-users] squid proxy problems with DOI's

From: <OKeeffe_Eoin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 08:50:17 +0100

Hi Henrik,
        We have actually fixed the problem! The logs were showing up nothing
but debugged it down to a static rule that I added into our firewall last
week which was sending a valid /24 net via our corporate network here. The
adds etc that were missing were in this range!!
Thanks for you time in replying
Eoin