[squid-users] a squid-users mailing list problem

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:15:13 +0200

Hello,

I get two times every message that is sent to the squid-users list and to
me, that is, every message that is sent to squid-users list while I am in
To: or Cc: header.

It seems that in the way there is a mail processigng software that resends
mail to adfdresses in mail headers (To: and Cc:).

From my experience, such problems are created by MTA's or MDA's that only
should deliver mail to their domain, but they read message headers and
send the mail to addresses on message headers.

The attachedmail shows that the same thing happened with mail sent to
admin@selecmar.transnet.cu, who resent message from mailing list to me.

Does anyone have the same problem?

One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them