Re: [squid-users] ftp file sizes, squid, large file sizes, and listings--minor problem

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 11:08:46 -0500

So are you suggesting that perhaps the ncftp I am using in the example
is compiled on a 64 bit platform? I've seen plenty of cases where
32-bit apps are able to at least stat >2GB. When I get a free minute
I'll compare the code bases. I imagine you have squid using standard
file structs as far as ftp file info goes. However, ncftp seems to
handle it happily. And besides, it looks like squid would, but the
number goes negative. Any possibility of there being a _signed_ value
in there? Or maybe that is on output only?

Peter