[squid-users] Two Problems/Authentication Prompting | Denying Specific Users to Specific Websites

From: Darwin L. Lambeth <dlambeth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:08:25 -0500

Hello All;

First:
        I have succeeded at getting NTLM authentication to work, but
once
in a while it will keep prompting my users for their passwords which is
problem for my customer. I have searched on google, but nobody seems to
know the answer. Is their a better authentication mechanism I can use
that
will stop this behaviour?
ps I am NTLM authenticating against Windows2000 Server

Second:

        Ultimately, I want to be able to deny certain W2K users to
certain
websites while allowing others to access that same website. I really
have
not found any relevant information on this either. Can it be done?
Anybody
have any ideas?

Thanks ahead
dlambeth@starmountain.com