Re: [squid-users] Re: Two Problems/Authentication Prompting | Denying Specific Users to Specific Websites

From: Darwin L. Lambeth <dlambeth@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:44:39 -0500

I appreciate your reply, but the documetaion you recommend is vague on a
lot things, and unfortunately, does not explain anything about how to
accomplish these things. I have read through that doc over and over and
there is nothing on this. I am actually looking for someone who has done
this sort of thing before to find out how they did it.

Thanks anyway