RE: [squid-users] Re: HTTPS site

From: Montervino, Mariano <mmontervino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 15:53:57 -0300

Adam, first of all thanks for your replay...
I try your suggestion but the problem persist.

Bellow is acl extract of the squid.conf

#Recommended minimum configuration:
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl yahoo dstdomain .msg.yahoo.com
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 81 # http
acl Safe_ports port 85
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
always_direct allow yahoo
acl localnet proxy_auth REQUIRED

no_cache deny all